Thursday 24 September 2015

YHM 24th Sep 2015 Written Update

The Episode starts with Raman thanking Laxmi for coming as an angel. He says she is fulfilling their dream, and asks her to tell about herself. She says she is here in Delhi since 18 years. He says Manoj would have known everything and asks her hobbies. She says she likes singing and stitching. He asks about any hereditary illness. She says no, Manoj has done all the tests, you can see reports. She says Manoj spoke to me about money.


Raman says even much money would be less for this work, I want to give some money apart for the baby, so that baby gets fit and fine, sorry, don’t feel bad. She accepts the money. He asks what does she likein food. She says I m vegetarian. He gets glad and says his wife also does not like non veg, and asks her to call him or Manoj if needed. She says don’t worry, the baby will be fit. He thanks her. She says Shagun told me, you and Ishita are good people, good happens with good people, I m glad to become a way for your happiness. He thanks her and she leaves. Raman smiles getting teary eyed.

Mihika meets Abhishek and says Rinki’s phone is off, she did not meet anyone, I feel there is something wrong. He says its more than 24 hours, you file missing complaint, I will start investigation. She says she did not say Raman and Ishita. He says we are family, why to waste time, they will also say the same. Raman talks to Manoj and Shagun, and hugs Manoj happily. Manoj says you should thank Shagun. Shagun says no, Ishita did a lot for me, congrats. Raman thanks her.

Raman asks for consent form. Raman says I got her signs. Manoj says it does not have your sign. Raman signs on the form. He says there won’t be any legal problem right. Manoj says yes, but how did you take her sign. Raman says I asked her to sign if she trusts me, and she did, I want to let Ishita know all this. Abhishek does not see CCTV footage clear and asks the inspector to get the footages of every CCTV on that road. He sits watchging the footages and sees Rinki and Ishita meeting. He says Mihika said Rinki is missing, and here Rinki and Ishita are together, why did Ishita not tell about this meeting, there is some mystery.

Abhishek comes to meet Ishita and asks about Rinki, as Mihika filed the missing complaint. Ishita asks him to come with her. She asks does he know. He says no one knows you met Rinki yesterday night, we have seen in CCTV footage outside the clinic. Tell me what are you hiding. She says I can’t tell the family. Rinki shared some personal things. He says fine, don’t tell me what she discussed, but its police case, help me, we should know where she is. Ishita says she is in Dehradun, and calls Rinki’s friend. She puts it on speaker. Nikki says she did not meet Rinki after her marriage. Ishita asks did Rinki reach Dehradun.

Nikki says Rinki did not come here, is everything fine. Ishita says yes fine, maybe I heard something else. She ends call and tells Abhishek that I asked her to leave for Dehradun, I don’t know why she did not reach. He says matter is serious, you are the one who met her the last time, but you have to come to police station with me, I m sorry, understand my situation. She says I understand, I request don’t tell this to family now for Rinki’s sake. He says fine.

Raman waits outside the lab. Manoj says embryo will be ready till evening, the day has come, relax all tests are clear, just pray. He asks Raman to go office and come at evening. Raman hugs him thankfully and leaves. A lady asks for lift. He happily hugs her and goes. The lady asks did he become father. The nurse says no, he is going to become.

Abhishek asks Ishita about Rinki. She asks him to find Rinki soon. He asks what did Rinki share with her, she can tell him, they can get some clue. Ishita says she could not tell Raman and family, how can she share it with him. he says its imp, please help. She asks him to call Raman. He tracks Rinki’s phone and shows Ishita’s message to Rinki, that she lied and the result won’t be good. She says I have sent this message but… He says your silence can go against you. She says she won’t tell anything, and shouts on him asking him to call Raman.

Abhishek calls Raman there and says Rinki is missing. Raman says Rinki is missing, you are doubting Ishita, Ishita can die for my family. Abhishek says how can I get clue if Ishita does not tell anything. Ishita says I have to talk to Raman in private. Raman asks her to say, she is being doubted. She says in private please. Raman asks Abhishek to give few mins. Abhishek goes. Ishita tells Raman about Rinki’s extra marital affair. He asks what and gets shocked.

Ashok gives money to his informer and asks the news. The man says Rinki is missing, he has seen Abhishek is questioning Raman and Ishita. Ashok says fine, go. Suraj says you made big plans to kill Ishita, and then show CD to put blame on Raman and Shagun, leave all this and focus on work. Ashok says you don’t have vision, bad news of Bhalla family is good news for me, you are not seeing which I can see, see how I change this situation on my side, see how I use that CD, its my trump card. Suraj asks what is it, tell me if its sensible. Ashok calls Abhishek. Abhishek says I m busy, I don’t want to waste time. Ashok says I have info about the case you are busy on, I know about Rinki, which Raman won’t tell you, come and meet me at my home, don’t tell this to Raman, if you tell Raman, maybe I can’t give you this info. Abhishek says I m coming.

Precap:
Raman asks Ishita why did she not tell him before. Ishita says how could I say after what happened with Simmi, the matter has gone out of hand, what could I do., Shagun gets to know Laxmi has diabetes. Laxmi says how does this matter. Shagun says they did her tests to get fit mother, how can they have her for surrogacy when she has diabetes.

No comments:

Post a Comment